Pages

Custom Widget

Friday 31 July 2015

GPFridays! My husband finds firmer women more attractive!!!!

uys! Today I’d like to start with a short article I want to be publishing every Friday for the next couple of Months.

I’m going to call it GPFridays! Hopefully it help us build a community where we share life issues such as marriage, relationship, health, etc

I fully realize that these articles can stir some controversy but anything that might give rise to new and fresh debate can only be a good thing.

As a mother I have come across women saying they no longer look attractive to their spouse. In one of the encounters a lady share an experience with me which will make our maiden issue. I did it as an interview and with her permission am publishing it here anonymously.


My husband finds firmer women more attractive!!!!

I am an ardent reader of your blog though I don't usually leave comments. Lilly, I have a serious problem which I would want to share with you.

I'm 31-year-old, married, with 3 kids. And as you know that naturally, the body changes as you get older and especially with each pregnancy. Some connective tissues tend to get weak too, which makes the whole situation worse. I am slim, but my belly, my breasts, my buttocks are just soft and no longer taut.

Recently, I noticed that hubby has soft spot for firmer women (like those with uptight hips, flatter belly, firmer boobs and all) by the way he looks at anyone that passes.

Just the other day I asked him, he was honest and told me that he likes women with firmer and sexy body, however, he totally loves me and loves each time we are together.

The problem is that it is so difficult to get the idea out of my head, I am now ashamed to show myself na*ked in front of him, I do not want intimacy anymore, because I now know that he prefers other women that are firmer. I have tried all sorts to get the flabby belly off but it wouldn't just go. Even series of workout sessions with professional trainers isn't working either. Please what do you think I should do to get my self esteem back?



Lilly says:

Oh! dear, as a mother, I perfectly understand you totally but you see, you just have to try harder. You may need to adjust your diet. Good a thing you are slim.

Stop late night foods, eat lots of fruits and veggies and please, do not forget to drink lots of water too.

Also, do a targeted exercise, target your tummy and butts with just sit-ups and squats. You do not need to kill yourself gym-ing just a little exercise and right diets, you will get back in shape before you know it.

Lastly, you need to be proud of who you are, embrace your body and feel fabulous.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Widgets