Pages

Custom Widget

Wednesday 28 October 2015

LETTER TO MY DEAR JANET – PART 2

Click Here to Read Part One

Dear Janet,
How was church service today? I hope you remembered to pray for me? Anyway, I’m so ecstatic and gleeful to inform you that my ICAN result is out and of course, you should trust I slam-dunked the exam as usual. I really can’t wait to get inducted by December. You riposted me yesterday that you now have a limpid definition of what you want in your guy but you still couldn’t really fathom how to distinguish the disparity between a guy that is imperfect and a guy that does not worth it. Well, I’m glad you brought my attention to that. It’s very unfussy but logical. If you recall, I did mention something about the sentimentality of love and dutifulness of love. These are basically the two types of love found in the scriptures. I told you both of them are necessary in a relationship but the degrees as to its applicability in your relationship will give you some reasonable level of discernment and insights into knowing whether your guy really is the imperfect type or the one that does not deserve an iota of your love. I have also told you that knowing your partner is very critical to the success of this relationship. I’m writing today about the guy that does not worth it. Now use these following things I’m going to explain to you as a guide.

A guy who does not worth your love is the one that reads only Songs of Solomon 7:1-9 to you every time you are together: ‘ Your limbs are lithe and elegant, the work of a master artist. Your body is a chalice; wine-filled. Your skin is silken and tawny like a field of wheat touched by the breeze. Your breasts are like fawns, twins of a gazelle. Your neck is carved ivory, curved and slender. Your eyes are wells of light, deep with mystery. Quintessentially feminine! Your beauty, within and without, is absolute, Dear lover, close companion. You are tall and supple, like the palm tree, and your full breasts are like sweet clusters of dates. I say, I’m going to climb that palm tree! I’m going to caress its fruit!” Oh yes! Your breasts will be clusters of sweet fruit to me, your breath clean and cool like fresh mint, your tongue and lips like the best wine’. In fact he has committed it to memory such that he says everything accurately without missing any punctuation marks! He quotes verses 5, 8 and 9 with much emphasis. He even reminds you that Solomon wrote that chapter under the strong inspiration of the Holy Spirit! He is the type that does not know if the first book of Paul’s letters to the Corinthians has the thirteenth chapter. Never and ever date the guy who imagines himself a sampler of libidinous dishes; a sniffer of heady wine servings of sexuality!
All he can notice is your hip and breasts getting bigger instead of your vision. He does not even care about your future; whether you even have one or not. A guy who does not worth your love is the one who does not respect you. I have told you it is God’s ideal that you should be respected as a lady. He treats you as if he bought your love for a million dollars. He is a big boy who squanders money as if there’s no tomorrow. All he says when you are on phone call is to ask if you are free for tonight so you can attend a birthday party with him. He gives you money every day with an ulterior r motive. I have warned you that relationship is not a give and take issue. It’s give and give. He gets angry every time you refuse to kiss him. He doesn’t have your time. He is less interested about matters that are disturbing you daily. You can’t date a guy who only buys expensive clothes for you not minding if you needed any physics textbook! He doesn’t even care to know your performance in the last semester’s exams. A guy who does not worth it is the one that gives you psychedelic appellations with intimidating phonetical gravitas. He tells you that you are more beautiful than Sandra Bullock, Kate Upton, Aishwarya Rai Bachchan and Monica Belluci combined together and you are happy! Excuse me, are you a monster? He prefers to buy you Patricia Gaffney’s Crooked Hearts rather than Joyce Meyer’s The Confident Woman. A guy who does not worth your love is a guy who does not know your worth as a lady. Be careful of this kind of guy I just described. He disguises as a sheep in nice clothing!
I have to pen down here, off to watch Chelsea’s match. I would talk about the imperfect guy in my next letter. Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Widgets