Pages

Custom Widget

Wednesday 9 December 2015

DEFILED (A Short Story)

My name is Obaseosuwake, but I will prefer you call me Osu. I am a 16years old, SSS 2 student of Brighter Grammar Model College, Lagos. Uncle Jacob who is the new neighbour is such a nice bros and he seems to like me alot. The first day he came to check the new  apartment with oga caretaker he dashed me the four hundred and thirty naira change for helping him buy a cold bottle of orobo (soft drink). His level of generosity caught my eyes so I couldn’t wait for him to finally move in. I thought mama and papa will be ok with him too. Long as buying cigarettes and going across the express way is exclusive.

Finally, Uncle J moves in to the new apartment which is opposite ours. As a new bro in the hood and a bachelor too, I do help him to do the dishes most times after school and chilled in his crib till late at night watching action movies. Uncle J has all the complete WWE world series, lots of season films and my favourite of them all Chinese movies. I love ‘kung fu’ movies so we stay up all evening watching action movies.
It’s so obvious that papa is having issues with my constant absence at home but I trust mama to calm him down. As the only child, mama places my happiness as her number one priority so with mama on my side papa can only bark like a toothless dog. The woman is a pro in calming the pot bellied chairman down. Saturdays are my favourites as we match out to our maracana to go slug it out with ‘dem boys’, Uncle J is a baddo in street soccer. He will convert almost all his chances upfront, no matter how tight the monkey post is. He has this accurate shot that keeps the spectators in awe. Most people thought he is my biological brother but little do they know that I know not where this son of man hails from.
After the early ‘mormor’ saturday street soccer, we went home to chill as mama brought us our favourite ‘tchaw’ which is made of dodo and tomato sauce. Sincerely speaking, I started feeling larger than live and everything was looking so bright and beautiful. I wished uncle J was my biological brother though. After eaten I hurried home to quickly do my school assignment and update my almighty biology note, like it’s not enough government note was still gazing at me, but trust me, that government note is a no go area this week. Fadekemi the anti social class captain should help out. Hopefully Uncle J forgets his 100naira change with me, I will pay her to update my note for me, but before then let me do small eye service for oldman so he doesn’t stretch forth is 10pound pot belly to accuse me of being unserious boy. After four hours of fake studies I hurried back to Uncle J’s apartment to meet him watching my favourite series “The second chance”, I quickly retired to the couch to join him, he offered me a drink, Uncle J is such a nice guy.
Minutes later I started feeling tired and sleepy and my vision was becoming whirl. I noticed Uncle J smiling at me as he whispered quietly to my ears “it’s not gonna hurt you, just stay calm”. Now I’m laying helpless on the couch battling to stay awake when my eyes behold the sight of a mighty rod dangling from above. I was frightened as Uncle J decended gently on me, yet I was looking so calm and helpless like a lamb that is lead to be slaughtered. Oh heavens! I felt the creamy rod piercing through my anus. My failing voice tried to scream out loud for help but I couldn’t feel my voice any more – Uncle J the nice guy has drugged me.
For 5minutes I tasted hell, it was like a dream. I wished mama could just wake up from this nightmare. After a while I gain consciousness but I couldn’t sit upright as my boxers were socked in blood, tears fell down from my eyes. As I sat in unbelievable, I asked myself these questions; “why me?” “Why did uncle J chose to defile me?”. I never imagined in my wildest dreams that a man could lay himself with another man. Still trying to recover from the shock and pain, Uncle J walked in from the toilet looking remorsed and he threw me a white towel and asked me to go wash myself. I tried standing up but my legs were feeble but I managed to limp to the toilet. Then I heard mama screaming my name, Osu!!! Obaseosuwake oh! Uncle J startles and begins to panic, he hurries to shut the door but mama was already at the door.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Widgets