Pages

Custom Widget

Sunday 20 December 2015

WHAT TO DO WHEN CHOOSING YOUR FUTURE HUSBAND

WHAT TO DO WHEN CHOOSING YOUR FUTURE HUSBAND
Sometime ago my elder sister shared some wisdom with me that I want to share with you now. She said someone she respects a lot advised her to look out for the things she didn’t like in a person when choosing a life partner. It’s easy to pick out all the things we like about our supposed hubby to be. We are in love and of course “love is blind” or just wearing dark shades (don’t know which one) but after some years or months into the marriage when love must have taken off those shades, we begin to see the things we don’t like in our significant other.



Things that we saw in the past but chose to ignore them subconsciously (that’s what love does). Thus her advice to me which is now my advice to you is, “don’t just look out for all the things you love about your partner, also look out for the things you hate as well and ask yourself can I live with this for the rest of my life?” consciously program your mind to pick out his deficiencies or even come out straight and ask him“what are your weaknesses” (everybody has one).



Everybody has a weakness and everybody has those things they can tolerate and the ones they can’t. Some women will not mind tolerating a man with anger issues and others will not mind a man with Ego it all depends on what you can tolerate and what you can’t. Personally, pride is a big NO for me. Don’t deceive yourself into thinking that he will change after marriage, if he does praise God but for the sake of a happy married life ask yourself“peradventure this guy doesn’t change, can I live with this for the rest of my life?” “Can I still love him whole heartedly even with his __________ issues?”





Love is not just, loving all his good sides but loving the whole of him. It’s a full package; his charm, charisma as well as his Anger so if you must love him, love all of him. Happy Married life.

Source: Superwoman.com.ng

No comments:

Post a Comment

Widgets